GT40-9002DM & GT40-9003DM - DQPSK Demodulator
GT40-9002DM & GT40-9003DM
EZconn's GT40-9002DM and GT40-9003DM is the smallest in the word second generation DQPSK demodulator.
It is available in two different packages for better fit in to the customer design. It is based on eGtran´s patent-pending micro optics design. It includes a 50:50 beam splitter and two identical Mach-Zehnder interferometers. Fast tuning is implemented with hughly integrated actuation circuits. For inline optical power monitoring, a photodiode is implemented in the module.
Available free spectral range (FSR) of the demodulator includes 21.5, 21.9, 22.5, and 25GHz. Other custom FSRs can be provided upon request.
- Operation over C and L band
- The smallest size available
- (25mm x 15mm x 6mm)
- (21mm x 20mm x 6mm)
- DLI with low polarization dependence
- Optical input power monitor
- Low control voltage push-pull phase tuning
- Very low power consumption (Typ. 0.5W TOTAL I&Q)
- Fast phase tuning speed with low crosstalk between channels
- Long haul transmission DWDM systems
- 40Gbs/s transponders based on DQPSK modulation format
- 100Gbs/s systems using DP-DQPSK scheme