Components - 3-port BIDI®
The Power Triport-BIDI® is an optical triplexer component with an additional analog video receiver providing cost effective video signal broadcasting.
The emitter and two receivers of the 3-port BIDI® are placed in hermetically sealed TO cans providing high reliability and long lifetime and are located on the sides of the module.
The standard versions of Power Triport-BIDI® feature the SC or the LC receptacles.
The single fiber concept saves overall system costs by eliminating one fiber, allowing for doubling of capacity without installing new fibers, and simplifying fiber management.
- Integrated WDM filter for Tx/Rx1/Rx2 operation at 1310/1490/1555 nm
- FP laser diode transmitter
- PIN diode digital receiver
- PIN diode analog video receiver
- Tx, Rx1 and Rx2 are in three separated TOs.
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range
- SC or LC receptacle
- Single-mode fiber pigtail with different connector options
- Class 3B laser product
- Hermetically sealed Tx and Rx sub-components for high reliability and long lifetime
- Access Network, e.g. media converters for Fiber-In-The-Loop (FITL), Point-to Point (P2P)
- Inter-system communication between Servers, Switches, Routers, Add-Drop-Multiplexers, Cross Connect, etc. in Central Offices, Data Storage Networks, High Speed Server Farms, etc.
- Digital Video and Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) applications for Transport, Traffic and Security