Micromodules / Wafer Level Packaging / MEMS
The Micromodule is a basic optical product designed for use in components of other assembly and consists of Monitor Diode, FP or DFB laser and optics.
Micromodules are produced in high sophisticated product line “Wafer Scale Assembly Line” which enable to volume production of all kind of customer specific micromodules.
- Volume production of optical micro assemblies for communication
- TO-DIODE components
- Power BIDI® and Power 3-port BIDI® components, optical transceivers
- Access Network, e.g. media converters for Fiber-In-The-Loop (FITL), Point-to Point (P2P)
- Inter-system communication between Servers, Switches, Routers, Add-Drop-Multiplexers, Cross Connect, etc. in Central Offices, Data Storage Networks, High Speed Server Farms, etc.
- Digital Video and Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) applications for Transport, Traffic and Security