Components - ROSA (10G)
10Gbps PIN-TIA Receiver Optical Sub-Assembly (ROSA)
The EZconn’s 10 Gbps Receiver Optical Sub-Assembly (ROSA) is an optical 6-pin receiver unit which is designed for 10 Gbps transmission.
The ROSA contains a high-speed PIN photodiode and a lownoise trans-impedance amplifier in a hermetically sealed TO. A flexible-printed-circuit (FPC) can be added to deliver impedance controlled high-speed outputs. The mechanically outline and the FPC provide XMD-MSA compliant interfaces to the PCB and housing and allows for easy incorporation in product design and manufacturing.
The EGT71205 has a receptacle which is isolated from the case ground and apply a unique crosstalk reducing design.
The XMD SM type is optimized for OC-192/STM-64 and 10 GbE applications, the XMD LRM type for 10 GbE LRM transmission.
- Operating temperature range from -40°C up to 85°C
- Speed up to 11.3 Gbps
- GSSG coplanar differential output
- 100 Ohm differential ended impedance
- -19,5 dBm; Overload: +2,5dBm (single mode type)
- - 20,5 dBm as high sensitivity option
- Linear output for LRM application (LRM type)
- Isolation from case ground. High RF-isolation
- Receptacle and pigtail versions
- XFP, X2, XENPAK and XPAK transceivers, SFP+
- 300-pin MSA transponders
- Short haul SDH, STM-64 (single mode type)
- 10 Gb Ethernet LRM (LRM type)
- Optical equipment
- Telcordia GR-468-CORE
- XMD-MSA compliant
- RoHS-6 compliant
- ITU G.957 SDH (single mode type)